Monday, November 13, 2017

Do You Pay Attention? Series 2

         I was walking along the parking lot and I noticed the plants growing nearby. It's been raining a lot this week and these small flowers appear to be very resilient of the weather. I caught a bonus by spotting a grasshopper on top of a blade of grass. Tis' a lovely day.

attention

     "Do you pay attention?" is a series of blog posts I make to encourage people to be more aware of their surroundings. I am not a hypocrite to say that you should toss away your gadgets. I won't be able to make this blog if not for the use of these brilliant pieces of technology, however, do not live your life around them. There's more to life that the virtual world. Stop and take a moment to look at the flowers.


attention1


attention2


No comments:

Post a Comment