Monday, October 30, 2017

Walking On A Cloud in Mt. Ulap

     My fifth and so far the best mountain I've climbed is Mount Ulap in Benguet. The weather is perfect. It was breezy and cool but not too cold that it bothers you or too hot that it sticks. There are three peaks for this mountain. Even if it is just considered one mountain, it is by far the longest time I've spent climbing and I have four already in my belt by this time.

      I didn't get to take lots of photos because I was busy climbing but when I have a chance or if I find something that catches my eye, I documented it.

      So here you go folks, my collection of Philippine flora that I've documented while walking on a cloud in Mt. Ulap.

ulap11


Mushrooms

ulap2

ulap

Flowers

ulap12

ulap9

ulap13


ulap8

ulap7


ulap6

Modified leaves

ulap5



ulap4

ulap3

No comments:

Post a Comment