Monday, September 25, 2017

Let's Paint The Town During Color Run 2017

Every year its tradition for my sister and I to join at least one marathon. I have conquered the 10K challenge but I had to go back to 5K because that's the longest this run gives. I only joined this run because a friend egged me to do so.

I did my best to run seriously but there were too many distractions and too many temptations every kilometer. So after two kilometers of hesitation, I decided to join the bandwagon. However, I did not stop for the usual traps. No dear, I stopped for the chance to take photos of the flora that usually is inaccessible to me as a pedestrian. The fire trees in red, orange and yellow that line the streets. How I wish they will grow more of these trees. Our country might even have something to compete with the cherry blossoms. Don't believe me? Wait, till you see these photos then...

IMG_0852


IMG_0846

IMG_0861a



IMG_0863

IMG_0860


IMG_0862a

IMG_0855

No comments:

Post a Comment