Monday, September 18, 2017

My Sundate at the Windz Farm in Guiguinto, Bulacan

The Windz Farm is a privately-owned farm and entrance is by invitation only. The owner is a friend of mine from the PSI community. Nonetheless, I am very happy that my experience of Guiguinto, Bulacan is made especially memorable by visiting this farm. I cannot wait to share with you, although it's just a few, the photos I have collected in this brief "sundate".

P9100031
Guava flower



P9100032
Guava bud

P9100007
Guava fruit
P9100038
Gumamela flower
P9100008

One of the caretakers of the farm identified this insect as salagubang or beetle. It was found hiding in one of the guavas we picked from the tree. It fell of on top of these pebbles and I almost missed it if didn't make a micro-move. However, when I touched it, this beetle pretended to be dead until it had another opportunity to escape my hold. 

P9100041

No comments:

Post a Comment