Monday, August 28, 2017

Why I'm Travel Blogging Now after Ten Years of Travelling

Well, why not?

Well, seriously its because I usually travel with my family and I consider it something very personal. Thus, unless I feel a strong, compelling reason to share personal photos of my family then that's the only time I'd share it to the public. I would prefer to share with you though photos of majestic landscapes and captivating events that urged me to stop and capture that moment using my handy-dandy point and shoot camera. Although, I finally purchased a DSLR camera which I have yet to unbox and read the manual.

P8050077




I am born in the generation where technology is something I used as a tool in my career but not really part of growing up. Therefore, I am not into overwhelming options today's technology can provide. I appreciate simplicity over tediousness and will take whatever tool is available to me. 

This travel blog is not just about itineraries, budget or how to get there and such. This is a diary, a journal of sorts, a collection. 

This is what compelled me to blog a decade ago but I sort of lost that feeling when blogging became commercialized and used for marketing purposes. Although, I am not going to be a hypocrite. There is a part of me that wishes one day that this blog will be popular but I hope it becomes popular for its content and vision it was created rather than the person/s writing it.

This is my story, my amazing travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment