Monday, August 28, 2017

Mount Talamitam Is My Maiden Mountain. What's Yours?

Look, I'd really like to share details just like travel blogs but I am sure you will find loads of blogs like that available already. I am not sure though if you can find one similar to what I will post below because I did try to look for one.

So let's keep this very simple. I'd like to share photos from my first hike and these are macro-shots of plants and insects I found. These photos have been taken by an unprofessional photographer who just loves to document her travels.

If that's what you want to see, then feel free to scroll below.

P8050010



P8050013

P8050030

P8050193


P8050036

P8050119

P8050282

My next set of photos would be the insects I found during this hike. I hope to get comments for names of these plants both common and scientific name. This blog aims to develop awareness of the indigenous flora and fauna in the area for its preservation and conservation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment